Thursday, August 7, 2008

Central Florida Strongman Championships


I can feel it in my stomach. It's finally here, the Central Florida Strongman Championships. Saturday August 9TH. Nine weeks of preparation will be put to the test. I know I'm ready because an old habit has reappeared...puking! No, not from working out. You see I'm like Jamie Foxx's character in "Any Given Sunday" I need to puke to perform. Call it nerves or being anxious I couldn't say, but it means I'm on! I have 5 events to get through, log clean and press for max weight. yoke walk, fasted time for 80 feet with 550lbs on my back. Most tire flips in 60 seconds with a 500lbs tire. Farmers walk for 100 feet, fastest time with 230lbs in each hand and finally fat bar dead lifts for the most reps with 350. Stay tuned to see how I do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I puked with excitement just reading this!! I can't wait to hear how you do!

lilmisschris94 said...

Watching you guys train like animals in the gym, day after day, makes me feel extremely unworthy of my pro status. Go kick ass and don't worry about names of the carnage!!!! ...